Terms & Conditions
Before purchasing tickets, please carefully review the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Refund and Exchange Policy. There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES. All ticket sales are final.
- Non-Reserved Seating. This purchase is for tickets in a general admission venue where seating is limited. Please be sure you understand that you may not be able to sit before, during or after the performance, before finalizing your purchase.
- Confirmation Number. Please be sure to record/save your confirmation number, as this is required for replacing lost tickets and locating reservations. The confirmation page is NOT a ticket.
- E-Mail Delivery. The standard email delivery fee is free. If you would like to have us mail you a printed ticket, we can do so for a mailing fee of $1.50 per order for regular ticket purchases and $3 per order for group sales. If you choose to have your tickets mailed to you they will arrive within 7-10 business days. If your tickets have not arrived within one week of the performance date, please call the the Nasty Woman Concerts offices at 562.285.7610. Please have your confirmation number available.
- Will Call. Will Call opens at all venue box offices one hour prior to each performance and remains open until 3 hours after the performance begins. Identification is required for Will Call pick-up.
- Lost Tickets. Lost tickets will be replaced provided you have your confirmation number available. Please call the Nasty Woman Concerts Box Office at 562.285.7610 to request replacement tickets.
- Performance Cancellation or Date/Time Change Policy. If a performance is cancelled for any reason other than “force majeure,” (see Clause 7a below), Nasty Woman Concerts will refund the face value of tickets purchased. Delivery charges are non-refundable. A performance is not considered “cancelled” if it is stopped at any point after the second performer has begun, in which case Nasty Woman Concerts is not required to refund the value of any tickets purchased for said performance. Nasty Woman Concerts will accommodate you at subsequent performances when possible. Nasty Woman Concerts reserves the right to change the date and/or time of any performance no later than 5 weeks before the originally scheduled date of the performance. If a change occurs, patrons will be notified immediately and alternate accommodations or reimbursements will be arranged, as necessary.7a. Force Majeure. Nasty Woman Concerts does not guarantee a refund or exchange on tickets purchased for a performance that is cancelled, or is rescheduled less than 5 weeks before the original performance date/time, as a result of “force majeure.” “Force majeure” means any event which Nasty Woman Concerts could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside Nasty Woman Concerts’s control. In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling due to force majeure, Nasty Woman Concerts will accommodate you at subsequent shows when possible.
- Late Seating Policy. Arriving late to a performance can be extremely disturbing to the artists and your fellow audience members. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house staff at an appropriate pause in the program.
- Reselling Policy. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes except with the express written consent of Nasty Woman Concerts, Inc. Nasty Woman Concerts reserves the right to refuse entry to any customer who has purchased tickets and resold them, or to any person attempting to attend a performance with such tickets.
- Reproduction Policy. It is unlawful to reproduce any tickets in any form. In the event of reproduction, Nasty Woman Concerts reserves the right to refuse entry to the original purchaser as well as any person attempting to attend a performance with reproduced tickets.
- Review Upon Receipt. Please review your tickets and confirmation upon receipt. If any detail of your order is incorrect, please contact the Nasty Woman Concerts Box Office immediately at 562.285.7610. Nasty Woman Concerts will not be responsible for any discrepancies if you do not contact the box office within 24 hours after receiving your tickets.
- Agreement. Submitting a ticket order indicates your AGREEMENT to these terms and conditions.
© 2017 Nasty Woman Concerts